Here are our privacy principles:
- Providing information to us is your choice.
- You can choose to have the personal information provided by you deleted.
- You always have the ability to opt-out of receiving communications from the site or apps.
2. Collection of information and use
- The personal information or sensitive personal data or information which you may provide to the platform and/or which we may collect as part of the information provided is or could be the following: your registration details which may include the name, email address, mobile/contact details, age, gender, password, location, pin code, area code, occupation, provided by you.
- Your billing, tax registration, and other information pertaining to your transactions on the website or related to the services.
- You may in some cases share your debit or credit card details or other bank account details while accessing any services offered on the site on a subscription model.
- Your comments or other content that you publicly post or share on the website.
- If you access or engage with the website or services associated with the website through a social media service, we may collect your user id or user name, any information you have permitted the social media service to share with us, and any information you have made public with the social media service.
- Your usage behavior of the website or interests, purchasing behavior, other traceable activities online, on apps and on mobile such as destinations visited, viewed advertisements or content consumed.
- Details of the computer system or computer network which you use to visit the website and undertake any activity on the website, such as a unique device identifier including user behavior from web based cookies, session identifiers from device id, commercially available services, data aggregator platforms.
- User preferences (e.g., preferred language settings);
- Ip address, operating system, browser type, browser version, browser configuration, name of internet service provider, and other types of computer and connection related information relevant to identifying your type of device, connecting to the website, enabling data exchange with you and your device, and ensuring a convenient use of the website;
- The uniform resource locator (url) and ip address of the website from which you accessed, or were directed to, our website, including date and time;
- Subpages visited while on our website, links followed on the website, including date and time;
- The full url clickstream to, through and from the website, including date and time;
- Service requests and orders placed;
- Transaction history, including open and completed transactions;
- Search terms entered;
- Services/products viewed or searched for on the website;
- Shopping cart and payment information;
- Credit card information;
- Information collected by cookies or similar technologies (as described in the next paragraph);
- Newsletter subscriptions, enrollment for promotions, use of special offers, etc.
- Consents, authorizations, etc. granted;
- Survey answers, reviews, ratings and other types of feedback provided;
- Content of any communication sent through the website, including any information posted in social communities on the website or otherwise shared with platform and/or other users, as well as chat messages and chat transcripts;
- Information on software downloaded from the website; and
- Any other information that you enter on, or upload to, the website (e.g., content that you fill into an online form, a photo that you upload).